How to Create a Secure Password
for your Online Account with Discount Glasses
- Must be at least 8 characters
- Are case sensitive
Your Password SHOULD be a combination of at least two of the following:
- Lower case letters (a-z)
- Uppercase letters (A-Z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Special characters (?_!@#)
Your Password Should NOT be:
- Similar to your e-mail address.
- Common passwords (example: password, qwerty, iloveyou)
- Passwords with number or letter sequences (example: 123456, abcdef, abc123)
- Single words that can be found in the dictionary (example: princess, monkey, lovely)
- Don't use personal information that other people can easily obtain or guess (example: your name, phone number, date of birth, or address).
- The longer and more complex your password is, the harder it is to guess. Randomly place numbers and punctuation in your password.
- Create a password that's secure, but still easy for you to remember. To help you remember your password, consider using a phrase or song title as your password. For example, "Mary Had a Little Lamb Whose Fleece Was" can become "[email protected]"
- After creating your password, protect it. Do Not share your password or write it down.
- Don't use the same password for any other online accounts, such as e-mail, bank, and social networking accounts.
Please Note: Discount Glasses will never ask you to provide your password by e-mail or phone.
Select Optical Blue LightReview Stars
Our prescription sun lenses will replace the manufacturer lenses that come with the frame. Brand specific lens features—including logos—will not transfer to the prescription sun lenses. Rx sun is only available for single vision lenses.